Pet Kit | $44.99
Pet Kit | $44.99
- Includes two(2) Small Room Treatments & one(1) Azuna Spray.
- Cleans and neutralizes air against mold, mildew, fungus and bacteria
- One room treatment can effectively treat a room for up to 60-90 days
- Each room treatment covers up to 200 square feet
- Azuna Spray works as an odor remover and surface cleaner.
- Note: Azuna is safe to have around pets unlike high concentrate tea tree oil dispersed through diffusers in the form of droplets. Azuna products work great near litter boxes, toy bins, and food bowls. Azuna is not meant to be ingested by animals or humans
AZUNA. ANYWHERE THERE IS AIR.
Using natural air-flow, Azuna goes to work immediately delivering the proven non-toxic + antiseptic + preservative benefits of tea tree oil anywhere there is air.
Our slow-release gel is effective for 60-90 days.
Cleans + neutralizes air against mold, mildew, fungus + bacteria.
Pure & Natural
No harmful additives or chemicals.
Clean Air = Clear Air
Air free of mold, mildew & bacteria results in healthier immune systems and fewer allergies.
HOW TO AZUNA FOR PET ODORS
Peel the sticker. Remove the seal.
Place away from where your Dog can reach. Replace in 60-90 days.
Breathe CLEAN + CLEAR!
Unwanted Pet Odors? We Got You!
Read what our customers have to say about Azuna!
Amazing customer service just makes this already amazing air purifier that much better!! I use this in my shop and in my home and doesn't bother anyones sensitivity to smell and really takes any musty odors away! Definite 5 star review!!!
Azuna really helped clear some new smells that have moved into our house recently. We have new dogs and our very Elder in laws now lives with us. I very much wanted to rid our home of the new aromas without using heavy sprays you find in the stores. Azuna fit the bill perfectly!
This product is amazing! I love it! It has removed odors from every room in my house...I placed Azuna in my bathroom that every 2 weeks I was scrubbing mold off the tile but now after 6 weeks still no mold or mildew stains or smell since putting the azuna in there!
Frequently Asked Questions
Learn more about Azuna with our most commonly asked questions.